[EDLING:940] Re: 'Language catastrophe' blamed for surge in top GCSE grades

Susan Metheny natemaol at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 27 23:43:04 UTC 2005

Hello to all -- especially UK educational linguists. I'd really like to
understand the stats in this article better. Is there a website or text
available that offers the meanings of UK and European acronyms and
research measurements in articles like this?
Thanks,
Susan Metheny
University of New Mexico Educational Linguistics Program.

--
Susan Metheny
Ph.D. Student in Educational Linguistics

"From the cowardice that dare not face new truths,
>>From the laziness that is contented with half truths,
>>From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
Good Lord, deliver me."
			-- Prayer from Kenya