[EDLING:1136] CFP: I International TESS Conference: Teachers of English to Spanish Speakers

belendb at UJAEN.ES belendb at UJAEN.ES
Tue Dec 20 15:07:55 UTC 2005

Sorry for multiple postings
***************************

The Research Group ‘Estudios de Lingüística Aplicada a la Enseñanza del
Inglés’ (HUM679) at the University of Jaén reminds you that it is
organizing the I International TESS Conference: Teachers of English to
Spanish Speakers. ‘Learning to Teach and Teaching to Learn’, to be held in
Jaén from March 16th to 18th, 2006.

Please, find attached the call for papers in English and Spanish (deadline
ends 6th, January 2006)

http://www.ujaen.es/dep/filing/tess/welcome.htm

Looking forward to welcoming you in Jaen,

the organizing committee.