[EDLING:633] A question about Vygotsky

Susan Metheny natemaol at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Feb 7 04:40:44 UTC 2005

Hello all -- since there are so many of you internationally, I was
wondering if anyone knows if there was ever a French version of
Vygotsky's Thought and Language published, and what year it was
published if you do know. I've looked on the regular sites, but have
found nothing yet.
Thanks,

Susan

--
Susan Metheny
Ph.D. Student in Educational Linguistics

"If the success or failure of this planet and of human beings
depended on how I am and what I do, how would I be? What would I do?"
					- Buckminster Fuller