[EDLING:650] Re: /r/ vocalization

Lynn Goldstein lgoldstein at MIIS.EDU
Mon Feb 14 04:53:52 UTC 2005

The subjects were not just African American but  from different races,
occupations (within the stores), ages, genders..... He  asked for where
something was located that happened to be on the fourth floor( to get the
final r and the r within the word) and he pretended not to hear so they
had to repeat fourth floor .

edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu on Sunday, February 13, 2005 at 8:37 PM +0000