[EDLING:651] Re: /r/ vocalization

Richard Hudson dick at LINGUISTICS.UCL.AC.UK
Mon Feb 14 08:13:29 UTC 2005

Labov has done a lot of work on many different social groups in
Pennsylvania, because that's where he works/worked. Why not ask him if
he did anything on (r)? Have a look at his home page -
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~wlabov/home.html - and explore a bit via Google.
    Dick

--
Richard Hudson, FBA,