[EDLING:518] Fwd: HOWL (Hopkins Workshop on Language)

Tamara Warhol warholt at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Fri Jan 7 18:06:06 UTC 2005

The 3rd Hopkins Workshop on Language (HOWL) will take place on 14-15
January 2005 on the Johns Hopkins campus in Baltimore.  This year, HOWL
will be give an interdisciplinary look at the topic of non-local
dependencies, with one day devoted to phonology and the other to
syntax.  More details, including information about the program, is
available at the website http://www.cog.jhu.edu/howl-3.

There is no registration fee for the workshop.  However, if you are
planning to attend, we would be grateful if you would let us know in
advance so that we can plan accordingly.  Please send an email to
howl at vonneumann.cog.jhu.edu telling us if you will be coming (and for
which day, if only one).

Feel free to forward this message to other folks, both students and
faculty, who might be interested.

best,
Bob Frank

----- End forwarded message -----