[EDLING:538] CFP: Dominican Republic CONFERENCE FOR TEACHERS OF ENGLISH 2005

Francis M Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Sun Jan 16 19:29:08 UTC 2005

ANNUAL CONFERENCE FOR TEACHERS OF ENGLISH 2005

http://www.icda.edu.do/english/enlaces/conferencia.asp

Deadline March 31st, 2005

The Conference for Teachers of English is an occasion for all English
teachers in the Dominican Republic to come together and compare notes; it
is also a time when we welcome teachers who have come from abroad to
present or participate. It is a moment when we can all learn from each
other. This Conference has been held in the cities of Santo Domingo (ICDA)
and Santiago (CCDA) since the 1970’s.

When and where will the 2005 conference be held?

 It will be held at the CCDA in Santiago on June 20 th and 21 st,
and at the ICDA in Santo Domingo on June 23 rd and 24 th, 2005.

 The same conference will be held in two different cities on different
dates.