[EDLING:551] Re: Fwd: NYC conference announcement

Laurie A. Gluck lgluck at LAGCC.CUNY.EDU
Wed Jan 19 19:15:50 UTC 2005

Hi,
I am co-chair of another NYSTESOL conference which will take place on
February 12. Would you be willing to post an announcement? It would be a
big help to us. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Laurie Gluck
Lecturer
ESL Academic Program
LaGuardia Community College
718-482-5378

>>> warholt at dolphin.upenn.edu 01/19/05 12:54 PM >>>

----- Forwarded message from Kristen di Gennaro <kdigennaro at pace.edu>
-----
    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:44:48 -0500
    From: Kristen di Gennaro <kdigennaro at pace.edu>
 Subject: NYC conference announcement
      To: Tamara Warhol <warholt at dolphin.upenn.edu>

Could you please post this to the EDLING list?
Thanks.

Dear ESL Instructors and Scholars:

The 3rd annual NY State TESOL / Pace University One-Day Mini Area
Conference (ODMAC) is scheduled for April 30th, 2005.  The theme of this
year's conference is "Exploring & Engaging in ESL."

We are currently accepting proposals for 45-minute presentations on
pedagogical issues or original research.  Paper selection will be
competitive and preference will be given to proposals related to the
conference theme.

If you are interested in presenting, please prepare the following
materials:
- three copies of a one-page summary without identifying information;
- one copy of summary with name, address, affiliation, and e-mail
address;
- one 25-word summary for the program book.

Proposals are due by February 25, 2005 and should be sent to Marcie M.
Williams, 1 Pace Plaza, English Language Institute, Pace University, New
York, NY  10038;
FAX: 212-346-1301;
E-mail: mwilliams3 at pace.edu

To learn more about this conference, you can view materials from last
year's conference on the NY State TESOL website at
http://www.nystesol.org/region/nyc.html

For more information, please feel free to e-mail me at
kdigennaro at pace.edu.

Kristen di Gennaro
Director of ESL, English Department
Pace University