[EDLING:561] FW: Is there a European association of applied linguists?

Martin Edwardes martin.edwardes at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Sun Jan 23 10:13:21 UTC 2005

Miguel,
I'm curculating this to the Linguist List in case anyone has better
information than I do (highly likely).

BAAL does have many non-UK-based members, but you should also check out the
following:
International Association of Applied Linguistics at
http://www.aila.soton.ac.uk/
European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics
http://www.eacl.org/
European Second Language Association http://www.vc.ehu.es/eurosla2004/
European Network in Language ans Speech
http://www.elsnet.org/index-right.html?table