[EDLING:887] Online Resources for Teaching ESL

Margaret Chan zabaciti-linguistics at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 15 22:47:49 UTC 2005

Hello,

My name is Margaret, and I'm studying to become an ESL
teacher.  Over the past year, I've found a tremendous
(and overwhelming) number of teaching resources
online.  I'm trying to do some quality control and
compile a list of truly useful sites.  Firstly, I'd
like to share what I've found so far.  Secondly, I'm
wondering what sites other more experienced teachers
and teacher-candidates use.

My collection can be found here:
http://www.simpy.com/simpy/User.do?username=margaret

(Click on the "ESL" or the "TESOL" tags listed under
"top tags" in the right-hand column and you'll see my
collection of ESL/TESOL sites.)

Thanks,
Margaret