[EDLING:843] Re: educated speaker

Bernard Spolsky bspolsky at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 9 17:59:45 UTC 2005

It is also discussed in my book
Spolsky, Bernard. (1995). Measured words: the development of objective
language testing. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
It is undefined and determined by traditional practice of in-house
examiners, varying therefore from agency to agency.
Bernard

--
Bernard Spolsky -
Professor emeritus, Bar-Ilan University