[EDLING:861] Re: a book on "American Culture"

Terry Locke t.locke at WAIKATO.AC.NZ
Tue Jun 21 03:43:51 UTC 2005

You could try "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin....the title is a little
bit misleading, but it has an interesting story to tell about American
culture.

--
Terry Locke
Associate Professor: English Language Education