[EDLING:796] Re: looking for article(s)

Nitza Krohn krohnni at JUNO.COM
Thu May 5 01:23:55 UTC 2005

I remember reading an article that probably dates back to early 90's (it
was a chapter in a book, I think) that described a teacher in Canada who
was not fluent in the language she taught (forget if it was French or
English immersion). I read it when I was reading up on input and
interaction. sorry I cannot be more specific.
nitza krohn