[EDLING:1076] RE: Book Reviewers Needed for the Teachers College TESOL/AL Web Journal

dojinwei at GSE.UPENN.EDU dojinwei at GSE.UPENN.EDU
Fri Nov 11 16:30:52 UTC 2005

Hi, Rebekah!

How nice to be a reviewer of the books in the field of TESOL. I'm a visiting
scholar at UPenn GSE now and would stay till next August. I'd like to be a
reviewer of a latest book on Language Teacher Education, which is my academic
focus for this year.

Thank you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jinwei Dong