[EDLING:1422] Re: SLA Sources

sicola at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU sicola at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Wed Apr 5 14:09:17 UTC 2006

Michael,

One more source you may want to consider is:

Kanno, Y. (2003). Negotiating bilingual and bicultural identities: Japanese
returnees betwext two worlds." Erlbaum Pubs.

It obviously is not fully about pedagogy and syntax, nor strictly about language
learning, but the retrospective accounts of different learning experiences may
provide a different kind of insight since you mentioned abroad study as one of
your variables.

Good luck!
Laura