[EDLING:1423] Re: Silencing Teachers in an Era of Scripted Reading

Laurie Ketzenberg laurie at MEDIVETPRODUCTS.COM
Wed Apr 5 15:25:10 UTC 2006

Wow!  Elizabeth's narrative is striking, although not surprising, given the
white elephant in the room.  Perhaps educators in the US could learn a
lesson from French demonstrators over the last weeks (and months!).  What
will it take to derail the NCLB?

Laurie