[EDLING:1425] Re: SLA Sources

Shannon Sauro totoro2 at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Wed Apr 5 17:08:29 UTC 2006

Hello Michael,

If you are not already familiar with these, I would recommend you take a
look at the following books, which you may find helpful in planning your
data collection and analysis.

Seliger, H., & Shohamy, E., (1989). Second Language Research Methods.
Oxford: Oxford University Press.

Mackey, A., & Gass, S. (2005). Second Language Research: Methodology and
Design. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.

You might also try looking through the JALT journal for related studies,
since I believe this journal often publishes research on Japanese learners
of English: http://www.jalt-publications.org/jj/

Best,
Shannon Sauro