[EDLING:2100] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

cldzou cldzou at BJMU.EDU.CN
Fri Dec 1 22:20:37 UTC 2006

Thank you Rebekah.
My mail address is: Zhixueyuan 15-1-1002, Xi'erqi, Haidian, Beijing, P. R. China.
Is it okay for you to mail the book so far? If not, is there an e-copy available?

Manyun Zou

cldzou
2006-12-02

发件人: Rebekah Johnson
发送时间: 2006-12-01 14:54:25
收件人: edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
抄送:
主题: [EDLING:2098] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

Hello Manyun,

The book on motivation (Dornyei et al) has already been requested by
another reviewer, but the Arabski book is still available for
review.

I have the book and can mail it to you.  Please send me your mailing
address and I will put it in the mail yet this week.

To see the typical format and length of book reviews in Working
Papers in TESOL & AL, please visit our website (and look in the
"Archives" section for past issues):

http://journals.tc-library.org/index.php/tesol

Rebekah Johnson
rjj8 at columbia.edu
646-354-8424

Teachers College, Columbia University Working Papers in TESOL &
Applied Linguistics
http://www.tc.columbia.edu/tesolalwebjournal