[EDLING:2104] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

cldzou cldzou at BJMU.EDU.CN
Sun Dec 3 11:43:20 UTC 2006

Thank you Rebakah, I have to make sure when the book can reach me before I accept the contract. I guess the delivery will take several days.
So is it possible to set back the deadline by several days?

Manyun Zou

cldzou
2006-12-03

发件人: Rebekah Johnson
发送时间: 2006-12-03 12:58:01
收件人: edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
抄送:
主题: [EDLING:2103] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

Dear Manyun Zou,

Please review the attached book review agreement letter and confirm
that you are able to write the review and that I should send the
book by mail.

Rebekah Johnson
rjj8 at columbia.edu
646-354-8424

Teachers College, Columbia University Working Papers in TESOL &
Applied Linguistics
http://www.tc.columbia.edu/tesolalwebjournal