[EDLING:1186] Spring breal assistance

david powell dfpowell at TALK21.COM
Fri Jan 20 22:42:41 UTC 2006

In the interest of spring break, I'd like to share with the community what I've found to be the best travel search engines/agents in my many years of cheapskate travel.  Best travel search engines/agents

  For flights worldwide:

  Kayak.com  Absolute best.
  Prices quoted include ALL taxes, fees, etc.

  For hotels worldwide:

  Octopus.com  Absolute best.
  Prices quoted include ALL taxes, fees, etc.

  For cruises:

  Vacationstogo.com  No fees. Absolute lowest price. Excellent customer/phone service. Click on “90-day ticker.” Scroll to bottom and enter city from which you wish to depart.
  Prices quoted do NOT include taxes, but they are substantially less than those for flights.