[EDLING:1716] Re: BBC E-mail: Welsh learner's Atlantic crossing

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jul 19 17:35:10 UTC 2006

Hi, Francis:

I'm on the road for another 10 days, so when you find articles like this, would
you just send them to lgpolicy-list, too?  I am using borrowed computers and
have a bit of trouble sending stuff out, tho I'm trying!

Thanks,

HS