[EDLING:2079] RE: Online access to SAGE language & linguistics journals

Tanja Angelovska tanja_angelovska at YAHOO.DE
Wed Nov 22 21:24:37 UTC 2006

thanks a lot! it's great! I already tried it!

  One more question: For how long will this free trial last?

Martin Edwardes <martin.edwardes at btopenworld.com> schrieb:
  Sorry, when I sent this out on BAALMail there was a broken link. Please
register via https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/register?registration=FT67322

Martin Edwardes
http://www.btinternet.com/~martin.edwardes/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
[mailto:owner-edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu] On Behalf Of Shannon Sauro
Sent: 22 November 2006 16:34
To: edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: [EDLING:2077] Online access to SAGE language & linguistics journals

via the Baalmail listserv

*************

Register Today for Free Online Full Text Access to the current and back
issues of these journals until December 31st 2006 and don't forget to
register for the journal email alerts!

New to SAGE in 2006!
--- Child Language Teaching & Therapy
--- Discourse & Society
--- Discourse Studies
--- First Language
--- Journal of English Linguistics
--- Journal of Language and Social Psychology
--- Language and Literature

New to SAGE in 2006! Now covered by ISI!
--- Language Teaching Research

New to SAGE in 2006!
--- Language Testing
--- RELC Journal
--- Second Language Research
--- The Journal of Commonwealth Literature
--- Visual Communication

To register for your free trial today, simply click here Alternatively,
please email us with the following details so that we are able to register
you for the trial: First Name; Last Name; Department
Institution/Organization Name; Country of Residence; Preferred Email
Address; Your Profession; Name of Trial

NB: Your free online access to these journals will finish on December 31st
2006. To continue to access these journals online in 2007, please encourage
your institution to subscribe to the print and electronic versions using the
library recommendation form

Also of interest...

First issue February 2007

Editor: Teun A van Dijk Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain

PRE-REGISTER HERE FOR FREE ONLINE ACCESS TO VOLUME ONE OF DISCOURSE &
COMMUNICATION

Discourse & Communication is a new inter-disciplinary journal edited by Teun
A van Dijk (editor of Discourse & Society, Discourse Studies). The journal
will publish papers that pay specific attention to the qualitative,
discourse analytical approach to issues in communication research.

For information about the journal including submission guidelines please
visit: http://www.sagepub.co.uk/dcm

Please forward this message to all interested colleagues

Kind regards
Debbie Cock
SAGE Publications
Tel: +44 (0)20 7324 8500