[EDLING:2094] Re: EDLING digest 141

Josep Cru j.cru at UNESCOCAT.ORG
Wed Nov 29 08:48:23 UTC 2006

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the call for candidates to the
Linguapax awards 2007 is open. Kindly send your nominees to the
secretariat of the Linguapax Institute (info at linguapax.org) before
December 31st 2006 along with their short biographical note if possible.

As in previous occasions, the name of the prize-winner will be made
public on February 21, coinciding with the International Mother Language
Day. The Linguapax Awardee will be granted the amount of 3,000 €.

The prizes are awarded to linguists, researchers, professors and members
of the civil society in acknowledgement of their outstanding work in the
field linguistic diversity and/or multilingual education. Nominations of
people having contributed to improve the linguistic situation of a
community or country will be specially appreciated

For more information about the awards, please visit:

Català http://www.linguapax.org/ct/premisLPX.html
Español http://www.linguapax.org/es/premisLPXcas.html
English http://www.linguapax.org/en/premisLPXang.html
Français http://www.linguapax.org/fr/premisLPXfr.html

Sincerely,

Josep Cru
Linguapax-Unescocat
C/Mallorca, 285
Barcelona 08037
Spain

tlf +34 93 458 95 95
fax +34 93 457 58 51

http://www.linguapax.org
info at linguapax.org

En/na Multiple recipients of list ha escrit: