[EDLING:1975] LSA 2007 Linguistics Institute

Tamara Warhol warholt at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Wed Oct 18 13:59:14 UTC 2006

LSA Summer Institute 2007

Date: 01-Jul-2007 - 27-Jul-2007
Location: Stanford, California, USA
Contact: Peter Sells
Contact Email: < click here to access email >
Meeting URL: http://linginst07.stanford.edu

Meeting Description:

On behalf of the Linguistics Department at Stanford University and the
Linguistic Society of America, I am proud to announce the new website
for the 2007 Linguistic Institute, July 1-27:

http://linginst07.stanford.edu

The website includes information about courses and special lectures, and
our teaching faculty, as well as information for participant and affiliate
registration and accommodation. For all inquiries please contact
linginst07stanford.edu.

Peter Sells
Director
2007 Linguistic Institute, Stanford University