[EDLING:1997] Market Wire News Release

fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Fri Oct 27 13:52:27 UTC 2006

IBM Technology Improves English Speaking Skills

NB: This is a press release about IBM technology.

Made in IBM Labs: IBM Technology Improves English Speaking Skills

10/26/2006 - NEW DELHI, INDIA - (MARKET WIRE) -  Researchers at IBM's India Research Laboratory (NYSE: IBM) today announced that they have developed a Web-based, interactive language technology to help people who speak English as a second language improve their speaking skills.

 Want to read more about it? http://www.marketwire.com/mw/iwprf?id=177033

Please note:  If you've received this email as a result of our 'send-to-a-colleague' function and you do not know the person who sent it to you, please accept our apologies. Sometimes -- but not often -- someone will find a way to use this system to spam others. Please know that we have not databased or kept your email address for any reason. To learn more about our privacy policy please go to: http://www.marketwire.com/mw/privacy