[EDLING:1888] concordancing

Felicia Lincoln flincoln at UARK.EDU
Mon Sep 25 17:24:00 UTC 2006

Anyone know of a good (relatively easy, reliable) concordancing program? f

At 11:10 AM 9/23/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Full Title: 18th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied
>Linguistics
>Short Title: ISTAL18
>
>Date: 04-May-2007 - 06-May-2007
>Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
>Contact Person: Anastasios Tsangalidis
>Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
>Web Site: http://www.enl.auth.gr/symposium18
>
>Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Linguistic Theories
>
>Call Deadline: 08-Jan-2007
>
>Meeting Description:
>
>The 18th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
>will take place at the Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics,
>School of English, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
>
>The symposium welcomes papers on English and / or Greek in any area of
>Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. Papers will be selected on the basis
>of abstracts submitted.
>
>Abstracts should be submitted in pdf format. MSWord is acceptable if the
>abstract contains no special fonts. Only electronic submissions will be
>considered. Abstracts should be anonymous and 300-500 words long. Papers
>may be in English or Greek.
>
>Please send your submission to: symposium18enl.auth.gr.
>Send all your information -- Name, Affiliation, and Title of the paper --
>in the body of the message and attach the abstract without name and
>affiliation.
>
>Presentations will be 20 minutes long, followed by a 10-minute discussion.
>
>Special Thematic Sessions:
>The symposium will also host two thematic events, the 3rd Conference on
>Modality in English and a workshop on Learning Strategies, advertised
>separately. Symposium participants are welcome to join the academic and
>social programme of these events.
>
>More information on registration, accommodation, invited speakers, etc.
>will appear on the symposium website as it becomes available.
>
>Notification of acceptance: February 18, 2007.
>
>The organizing committee,
>
>Anastasios Tsangalidis
>Lia Efstathiadi
>Carol Everhard
>Paschalena Groutka
>Maria Moumtzi
>Despina Papadopoulou

Felicia Lincoln, Ph.D.
College of Education and Health Professions
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
203 Peabody Hall
Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201
479-575-8729

The end of the dictatorship of English marks the beginning of North
American cultural democracy.
	-- Joshua A. Fishman, June 2002

sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
	-- Galileo Galilei