[EDLING:1897] Re: concordancing

Shannon Sauro totoro2 at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Tue Sep 26 10:06:59 UTC 2006

I've personally used MonoConc and found it very user friendly. You can find
ordering information here <http://www.athel.com/mono.html> as well as a link to
download a demo of the program which allows you to perform searches that return
up to 20 hits <http://www.athel.com/README.html>.

Though I have not had the chance to use other concordancing programs, this
website includes information about and links to various other programs, some of
which appear to be freeware: http://www.euralex.org/tools/Concordancer.html

-Shannon Sauro