[EDLING:2357] Fw: [LTEST-L] UM Test Developer Positions

M van Naerssen mvnaerss at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Feb 16 23:46:31 UTC 2007

UM Test Developer Positions----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Buck
To: LTEST-L at LISTS.PSU.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: [LTEST-L] UM Test Developer Positions

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to inform you that the University of Michigan has formally posted two NEW job positions, in addition to the three jobs posted earlier in the week:

Test Developer: Job ID 6628 and 6630.

Please note that the salaries offered are competitive with current levels in the US assessment field.

To view the postings:

First go to the University of Michigan web site at:
http://www.umich.edu/

In the grey left-hand menu, click on Employment, and select Job Postings in the drop down menu. This will take you to: http://www.umich.edu/~jobs/

Click on the link for External Candidates & Temporary Staff Job Search. This will take you to: http://umich.aspdeploy.com/cws/seeker.html

You have two options:
1. visit as a Guest, in which case the link will take you to http://umich.aspdeploy.com/cws/seeker.html

This will enable you to view jobs, but not apply.

Click on Detailed Search, on the left. Enter the Job ID: 6628 or 6630. Details should pop up.

2. Sign up and register. You need to do this if you wish to apply for one of the positions. Just follow the instructions and apply online.

Please note, that even if you have already sent in your resume and/or an application letter to me personally, you still need to apply on line. It's the new system.

Formal applications need to be made before 23rd Feb. 2007. It is only necessary to apply for one of these Test Developer positions, and it makes no difference which one you apply for. We will review applications for both positions together.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. If you have problems with your application process, please contact Kathy Murrel, on email <krmurrel at umich.edu>, or telephone 734-764-2417.

Many thanks,
Gary

Gary Buck, Ph.D.
Director: Testing and Certification Division
ELI, Univ. Of Michigan
734.615.8689
garybuck at umich.edu

No subject or message text is required.
To change your settings or look through the archives, go to

  http://lists.psu.edu/archives/ltest-l.html.