[EDLING:2362] Stay for a month, learn French for a lifetime

Francis Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Mon Feb 19 05:50:00 UTC 2007

The following appeared on Boston.com:
Headline: Stay for a month, learn French for a lifetime
Date:     February 18, 2007

"VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER, France -- We are seated in a magnificent
villa perched on a hillside on the French Riviera with a spectacular
view of the Mediterranean in the distance. And we are terrified."

To see this recommendation, click on the link below or cut and paste it
into a Web browser:

http://www.boston.com/travel/articles/2007/02/16/stay_for_a_month_learn_french_for_a_lifetime?p1=email_to_a_friend