[EDLING:312] Re: Review a book: Working Papers in TESOL & AL

Minda Lopez minda at SATX.RR.COM
Tue Jul 24 01:28:04 UTC 2007

Hi Monika,
I'd like to review Potowski's book:
Potowski, K. (2007). Language and Identity in a Dual Immersion School.
Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.

I am currently pursuing my PhD in Culture, Literacy and Language at the
University of Texas, San Antonio and have experience working in two Dual
Language schools in Houston.  So I have the academic as well as professional
background relevant to her book, which I am currently reading as it is also
related to my dissertation work.

Thank you for the consideration.
Minda

Minda Lopez
PhD, ABD in Culture, Literacy and Language

Editorial Assistant,
Bilingual Research Journal