ASimil8 to cash in on lucrative Chinese market

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Mon Dec 1 22:31:21 UTC 2008

Sunday Business Post

ASimil8 to cash in on lucrative Chinese market

The co-founder of an innovative new e-learning company has his sights set on far-flung markets, following his success as winner of this year's Nova UCD Campus Company Development Programme.

Paul Groarke, established interactive e-learning company Asimil8 with co-founder Garrett Hussey in early 2007. The company has developed a next-generation learning platform to provide immersive education for languages and other subjects, using virtual world and gaming technologies.

''Initially our focus is on Britain and Ireland. However, within two years we will be focusing on the Far East, particularly China and Japan," said Groarke.

Full story:

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=IRELAND-qqqm=news-qqqid=37871-qqqx=1.asp