UN Chinese Language Program Adopts HNHSoft's Mobile English-Chinese Talking Dictionary

Francis Hult francis.hult at UTSA.EDU
Thu Jul 17 19:06:49 UTC 2008

PR Web

United Nations Chinese Language Program Adopts HNHSoft's Mobile English-Chinese Talking Dictionary

In July 2008, the United Nations Chinese Language Program (UNCLP) selected HNHSoft's English-Chinese Talking Dictionary as its official teaching tool.

In July 2008, the United Nations Chinese Language Program (UNCLP) selected HNHSoft's English-Chinese Talking Dictionary as its official teaching tool. UNCLP trains UN staff and diplomats who serve in China and other Asian countries. Director of the UNCLP Yong Ho, Ph.D., said, "Our Program chose HNHSoft's product over others after extensive research. We found that the Dictionary's contents are comprehensive and authoritative." Mr. Yong Ho is also Executive Director of the Chinese Language Teachers Association of Greater New York.

HNHSoft was co-founded by Song Han and Wei Huang in Burlington, MA. HNHSoft has an R&D office in Beijing, China. Mr. Han recently said, "I am pleased and honored to work with the United Nations. It is gratifying to know that we are contributing to the UN's global humanitarian efforts by bringing cutting-edge voice and mobile technologies to their language teaching programs."