Academic English article

donna monheit dmonheit at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 6 01:29:08 UTC 2008

Thanks, Laura.It was interesting. One of the programs where I taught nursing was thinking of making American graduate students provide a writing sample in real time when they came for an interview as part of the admission process as there was great concern about the writing ability of native speakers even at the graduate level.

Donna