Language Policy materials

Licho Lopez ligialopezcolombia at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 6 08:28:55 UTC 2008

Dear all,
The international school where I currently teach ESL will be revising and rewriting its language policy. I will be engaged in this process, but where do I start? How do I begin writing language policies? Whose voices in the language ed. academe should I hear at this initial stage of policy writing? Any books, authors, articles or other electronic resources that you can recommend will be most appreciated!

Warm regards,

Ligia (Licho) Lopez

“We acknowledge the harshness of situations only when we have in mind another state of affairs in which things would be better.”

                                                                             Greene 1995