Language Policy materials

Licho Lopez ligialopezcolombia at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 12 12:42:06 UTC 2008

Thanks so much Christa!
Do you have particular links to these universities language ed. policies?
I would love to read those and use then in any way I can.

Warm regards,

Ligia (Licho) Lopez
ESL Department
  K International-Tokyo
“We acknowledge the harshness of situations only when we have in mind another state of affairs in which things would be better.”
                                                                             Greene 1995

----- Original Message ----
From: "Van der Walt, Christa, Prof <cvdwalt at sun.ac.za>" <CVDWALT at sun.ac.za>
To: "The Educational Linguistics List is an international forum for thediscussion of research, current issues, and trends in educational linguistics." <edling at lists.sis.utsa.edu>
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2008 3:30:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Edling] Language Policy materials

You could also have a look at the language in education policies that
bi/multilingual universities have, for example the University of
Fribourg (Switzerland), University of Stellenbosch (South Africa -
that's my university), Helsinki (Finland), Bolzano/Bozen (Italy), Ottawa
(Canada), etc.

Regards
Christa vd Walt