New Brunswick: Let John Caldwell School keep EFI

Francis Hult francis.hult at UTSA.EDU
Wed May 7 17:09:07 UTC 2008

Via lgpolicy...

We, Citizens for Early French Immersion in Grand Falls/Grand Sault,
believe that the Early French Immersion (EFI) program should not be
eliminated from John Caldwell School (JCS) in Grand Falls for the
following reasons:

- Our school is situated in a majority French community (80 per cent)
and our facility exists as a Minority English Community School for
this North-West region of New Brunswick. There are four French sector
Elementary Schools in our town within a 6 km. radius, but John
Caldwell School is our community's only English sector school.

Full story:

http://victoriastar.canadaeast.com/editorial/article/288286