Job: TESOL, University of Exeter

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Nov 11 15:48:09 UTC 2008

UNIVERSITY OF EXETER - LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN LANGUAGE EDUCATION

We are looking for a dynamic member of staff who will contribute to our research-led teaching, to our doctoral programmes and to the research culture of the School. The new appointment will join a team of academic staff keen to ensure the School of Education is securely established amongst the top Schools of Education in the UK. The main roles of the appointment will be to contribute to teaching on our programmes and to doctoral supervision in the field of Language Education, with a particular emphasis on Teaching English as a Second Language.  The School has an active research strength in Language and Literacy, and also a high reputation for teaching in TESOL programmes, Modern Foreign Languages, and first language education.  The successful applicant must be able to contribute to teaching and research supervision on TESOL programmes, but may additionally be able to contribute to L1 or MFL teaching.

Application packs are available from http://www.admin.ex.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/P64N1602.pdf <https://onyx1604.utsa.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.admin.ex.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/P64N1602.pdf>
e-mail p.c.jackson at exeter.ac.uk; quoting reference number P64N1602.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon 18 November 2008.