Post Masters/ Pre-Doctoral programs in L2 teaching &learning

P NINO p960 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 18 18:05:48 UTC 2009

Barbara and Miriam,

The University of Texas A&M has an "online" PhD program for Texas resident only. This doctorate requires students to enroll in one of their campuses and take their courses online. However, students residing outside Texas are not allowed to enrolled in this program. By the way, this program is structured in three interesting and beautiful areas. Check their website to learn more about it. Their FAQs are very clear.

Pedro