New Online Language-Learning System for Public Libraries

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:02:20 UTC 2009

Los Angeles Chronicle

New Online Language-Learning System for Public Libraries

Recorded Books LLC, in partnership with Transparent Language, Inc. (Nashua NH), is pleased to announce the introduction of Byki® Online Library Edition, a powerful new online language-learning system designed specifically for use by the patrons of public libraries.

"Recorded Books has been providing audio language learning programs to libraries for over 9 years. Using that experience and feedback from our customers, we have worked with Transparent Language to deliver a solution with the features libraries and their patrons need and want." says Jim Schmidt, Vice President of Business Development at Recorded Books.

Full story:

http://www.losangeleschronicle.com/articles/view/108839