Dueling boxes: Language-software firms sue each other over packaging

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Oct 13 14:22:41 UTC 2009

Puget Sounds Business Journal

Dueling boxes: Language-software firms sue each other over packaging

Two companies that sell language-training software are suing each other over their rival's yellow packaging.

Topics Entertainment of Redmond said it began the suit situation Oct. 6, when it sued rival Rosetta Stone over the Arlington, Va.'s yellow packaging in U.S. District Court for Western Washington. Within hours, Topics officials said Rosetta Stone countersued in court in Eastern District of Virginia.

"We tried to explain that we were first. And that the packaging

Full story:

http://seattle.bizjournals.com/seattle/stories/2009/10/12/daily2.html