FW: Christopher Brumfit thesis award

Van Lier, Leo A lvanlier at exchange.miis.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:03:21 UTC 2009

FYI- LvL
From: Dr Graeme Porte [gporte at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 8:29 AM
To: Van Lier, Leo A; 'Lourdes Ortega'; 'Larissa Aronin'; 'LITTLEWOOD, William Thomas'; 'Bachman, Lyle'; 'Anne Lazaraton'; 'Lindsay Brooks'; leowr at georgetown.edu; 'Lee OSTERHOUT'; Leo VanLier; 'Shawn Loewen'
Subject: Christopher Brumfit thesis award

As I previous years, I am writing to remind you about the existence of the
Christopher Brumfit PhD and EdD thesis award – for those that are
presenting this year or have presented in the last two years. Do please
pass on this mail and the enclosed details to anybody you think might be
interested in applying. Closing date is end November.

For those of you who have written or reviewed for us in the past, you
might also be interested to know that LT has, from this year, been
included on both the Arts & Humanities Citation Index and the Social
Sciences Citation Index. Do please consider our papers, therefore, in your
cited references – and if you would like to see any paper in particular,
do not hesitate to send me a request and I will try to get it to you as a
pdf.

Many thanks

Graeme

[Image]Dr Graeme Porte
Editor Language Teaching: Surveys and Studies (Cambridge University Press)

>>From 2009 included on Arts & Humanities Citation Index and Social Sciences
Citation Index

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=LTA

Senior Lecturer

Depto. de Filologías Inglesa y Alemana

Campus Cartuja,  Universidad de Granada,  18071  Granada  SPAIN

Tel: 958 241000 (ext. 20238)  [ http://www.ugr.es/~gporte
]www.ugr.es/~gporte

Christopher Brumfit Ph.D/Ed.D  Award 2009:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displaySpecialPage?pageId=1308

Language Teaching - Digital Archive - 1968-2001 is online now. Access
every issue between 1968 and 2001.