List Info Reminder

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Fri Aug 20 18:10:53 UTC 2010

Dear List members,

We have recently had a number of new members join so I thought I would send a reminder that all list members are welcome to engage in lively conversation on research ideas/questions in addition to sharing information about upcoming conferences and research meetings, calls for papers, publication releases, research resources, bibliographic information, stories of language in education from popular media, and other matters of interest.  Comments on stories are welcome.

The list currently reaches 575 educational linguists on six continents.

All the best,
Francis Hult
List Manager

--