Arabic and Chinese classes at U. Maryland CIBER

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:12:37 UTC 2010

Via ILR-INFO...

Subject: Arabic and Mandarin classes at the Smith School of Business

Subject       : Arabic and Mandarin classes at the Smith School of Business

When          : Monday, February 22, 2010 11:15 AM - Wednesday, May 05, 2010 11:15 AM

Where         : Van Munching

Event Type(s) : Training

CIBER is offering 10-week, non-credit classes in Arabic I on Mondays (6  8 pm), Mandarin I and Mandarin II on Wednesdays (6:30 - 8:30 pm) starting week of February 22, 2010. Participants will learn basic communication skills necessary for study abroad or business travel, as well as gain insights into Arabic/Chinese cultures and customs. Classes are taught by well-qualified lecturers from UMD. Tuition is $100 (includes cost of textbook).  Members of the public are also welcome. To register, please send an email to Karen Watts (kwatts at rhsmith.umd.edu) by February 15 with your name, email address, telephone number and language class preference.

For more information, contact:

Karen Watts

CIBER

+1 301 405 9477