Call for Proposals: Los Angeles Regional CATESOL Conference

Tsornin tsorninmacross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:34:33 UTC 2010

Helen Alexander
halexander at fullerton.edu
Publicity Chair LA Regional Conference

LA Regional Conference: Call For Proposals

The Los Angeles Regional CATESOL Conference planning committee invites you
to join us *September 11, 2010 at Cal State Fullerton* for our annual
conference *“Dreams and Diversity: Visions of Tomorrow”, *with plenary
speaker Dr. Dilin Liu.  Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to
network with your colleagues, and share your expertise by presenting.

*Proposals are being accepted relating to this year’s theme* *now through
July 1st from all levels and formats of developmental English as a Second
Language* including: elementary, secondary, adult, community college,
college/university, intensive English, academic support, and teacher
education. Proposals need to be submitted via the Internet at:
http://www.catesol.org/laregional/

So save the date!

*LA Regional Conference Saturday, September 11th at CSUF*

*Proposal submission deadline July 1st via the web*

For registration, and new and updated information, please visit our website
at: http://www.catesol.org/laregional/