NNELL Workshop, Philadelphia PA!!!!"Activating Multiple Intelligences to Enhance Teaching and Learning in Your Preschool or Elementary Second Language Classroom"

Marcela Summerville marcela at spanishworkshopforchildren.com
Tue Mar 2 19:51:21 UTC 2010

cid:image002.jpg at 01CAB54A.39253EB0

NATIONAL NETWORK FOR EARLY LANGUAGE LEARNING

2010 Regional Professional Development Workshop

NORTHEAST REGION

NNELL is pleased to offer the following regional professional development
workshop on May 8, 2010 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Regional workshops
are offered in an effort to provide increased professional learning
experiences to early language educators in our network.

"Activating Multiple Intelligences to Enhance Teaching and

Learning in Your Preschool or Elementary Second Language Classroom"

WORKSHOP DETAILS

Join us for an interactive strategy building experience as we:

*Learn how the Theory of Multiple Intelligences applies to our language
classrooms.

*Assess our own strategies and learning experiences.

*Receive and learn to use planning tools to reach all kinds of learners.

*Interact with MI based activities that can be easily brought back to your
classroom.

*Collaborate with colleagues to develop new activities you can use!

*Gather different ways to bolster learning and advocate through home
connections.

*Create music you can use as an instructional tool.

You will leave this workshop with a treasure chest of activities, resources,
and songs!

ABOUT THE PRESENTER

Amanda Seewald, M.Ed. is the creator and director of MARACAS Spanish
Programs for Young Learners.  This program is taught in several preschools
and elementary schools in New Jersey.  Amanda is the current NNELL N.J.
State Representative, serves on the Executive Board for FLENJ, and was
elected to the Board of Directors for NECTFL.  She has presented at numerous
conferences and was MEAD Fellow and Best of NECTFL finalist in 2007.  Amanda
loves to work with educators and empower them to reach all language learners
in a fun and meaningful way!

VENUE DETAILS
QUESTIONS

Chestnut Hill College
Marcela Summerville, NNELL Northeast Regional Representative

9601 Germantown Avenue
marcela at spanishworkshopforchildren.com
Philadelphia, PA, 19118
610.489.5595

DATE/TIME

May 8, 2010

8:30 AM - 3:30 PM

REGISTRATION

$45 members / $65 non-members, who will receive a special prorated
membership for the reminder of academic year 2009-2010

Registration form:
http://www.nnell.org/documents/workshops/Northeast_Regional_Workshop_2010.pd

Marcela Summerville, M.Ed

NNELL Northeast Regional Representative

Spanish Workshop for Children, LLC, Director

Where a good beginning never ends!

"2009 Best of Blue Bell"

Tel: 610.489.5595

marcela at spanishworkshopforchildren.com