TOC: International Journal of the Sociology of LanguageVol 2010, No 202 (2010)

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Sat Mar 20 13:55:29 UTC 2010

International Journal of the Sociology of Language Vol 2010, No 202 (2010)

Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton
http://www.degruyter.com/mouton

Journal Title: International Journal of the Sociology of Language
Volume Number: 2010
Issue Number: 202
Issue Date: 2010

Main Text:

International Journal of the Sociology of Language
Volume: 2010, Number: 202 (March 2010)

Introduction
Francis M. Hult

Analysis of language policy discourses across the scales of space and time
Francis M. Hult

Rethinking the macro-micro relationship: some insights from the
marketing domain
Helen Kelly-Holmes

Bilingualisms-in-practice at the meso level: an example from a
bilingual school in
Wales
Nigel Musk

"We did what we thought was best for our children": a nexus analysis
of language
shift in a Kven community
Pia Lane

Sámi language mobility: scales and discourses of multilingualism in a
polycentric
environment
Sari Pietikäinen

Book reviews

Small languages and small language communities 64

Ethnic-racial reclassification and language revitalization among the
Shiwilu from
Peruvian Amazonia
Pilar M. Valenzuela

http://linguistlist.org/issues/21/21-1311.html