Summer Persian at Georgetown

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Wed May 5 15:30:44 UTC 2010

Via ILR-INFO...

*Georgetown University presents Persian classes in 2 Summer Sessions.*

/1st Session: June 7- July 9/

/2nd Session: July 12- August 13/

*
*

The Summer Arabic & Persian Language Institute
<http://summerschool.georgetown.edu/index.cfm>

offers a unique half-day Persian immersion program.  Georgetown is
the only DC Metro Area school to offer intensive 6-credit Persian
language classes /with regular academic-year faculty/.

*In addition to class time, students may participate in Conversation &
Coffee Sessions to practice speaking skills.  Movie screenings are held
once a week to offer cultural exposure. *

    * Intensive Beginner I & II  :  8:30-11:45 M-F  Professor Farima
      Mostowfi
    * *Intensive Intermediate I & II :  8:30-11:45 M-F Professor Nader
      Bolouri *
    * *Non-intensive Beginner I & II : *5:45-7:15 M-F Professor Mohamad
      Esmaili

*
*

For inquiries, please contact Ms. Tikue at mmt43 at georgetown.edu
<mailto:mmt43 at georgetown.edu>

*
*

**Partial Tuition Scholarships*
Non-Georgetown students accepted into this Language Institute are
eligible to apply for a partial tuition scholarship offered by
Georgetown University (Please see Financial Information
<http://summerschool.georgetown.edu/tuition-and-fees.cfm>). For further
information and special application forms, please contact the
Scholarship Coordinator, Summer School Georgetown University, 3307 M.
Street, N.W., Suite #202, Washington, D.C. 20007. Tel: (202) 687-8700.*

*Institute Director: Dr. Amin Bonnah*

*Assistant Director: Ms. Meriem Tikue, 202-687-2735*

*Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies website
<http://www1.georgetown.edu/departments/arabic/>*

*
*