US: Literature and language scholars feel the pinch

ronak moradi ronakmoradi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 18:10:13 UTC 2011

I have a request please
would you please introduce some professors teaching in european universities who can help me and accept me as their student for research period of PhD candidacy (bout 6-9 months) in Linguistics?
my dissertation is about modality and its title is  "Mood and Modality in Sorani Kurdish, a syntactic approach".

Literature and language scholars feel the pinch

As 8,000 literature and language professors and scholars gathered in Los Angeles for their annual convention this week, a lot of metaphors were tossed about to describe what many feel is the besieged state of their careers and classrooms during the recession.

Full story:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-mla-20110108,0,2711986.story
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

List Manager: Francis M. Hult