CFP: Science and Art of Language Teaching (SALT) 2012

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Fri Jul 29 12:11:32 UTC 2011

http://icon.saltofworld.org/index.php/SALT/2012SALT/index

2012 SALT International Conference

Universiti Teknologi MARA Perlis

9 September 2012 - 10 September 2012

As busy practitioners, we rarely have the chance to step back and think about the future of our field - we're too busy resolving day-to-day issues. The Science and Art of Language Teaching (SALT) international conferences are held every two years as a professional development opportunity for practitioners and other language teaching professionals. Participants gather for the 2-3 day SALT International Conference, which offers full-length papers, workshops, poster sessions, demonstrations, plenary speakers, product exhibitions, and networking opportunities.

Submissions closed     1 June 2012