TexFLEC 2011 Registration

Will Slade sladewill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,

TexFLEC 2011 is April 15 and 16, and that's just around the corner!  Please
register early so that we can prepare to make the conference the best it can
possibly be.  We appreciate your filling out the on-line registration form
if you plan to attend the conference regardless of whether you are
presenting or volunteering:
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/tlc/conferences/texflec_2011/Registration.php

On the form there is space to indicate if you can volunteer to help with
rides or accommodation during the conference.  There is also space to
indicate if you would appreciate help with transportation and/or
accommodation in Austin.  You can also contact us at
texflec2011 at gmail.comif you have a specific question on transportation
or accommodation.

Information about the registration fees is at:
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/tlc/conferences/texflec_2011/Registration.php

Presenters should have received specific information about registration.
Please refer to previous e-mails or contact us if you have questions.

We're looking forward to an excellent conference on April 15 and 16, 2011!

Thanks,

TexFLEC 2011 Co-chairs
texflec2011 at gmail.com
http://www.texflec.org/